Monday, May 7, 2012

Family Fotos for Fun

I just love my family so much.
Hope they do not mind if I share some fun photos with you all.
They are a good bunch and put up with my camera and me.

Yesterday Mum visited Auntie Beth at Cottonwoods until I came from the rehab pool.
They are such fun to talk to when I come to pick up mum.
So thankful I have this opportunity to hear stories and share bits of their day.

How can you not respond to a smile like that!!
Love this sweet photo of my mum and my granddaughter
Such fun people to be around

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely pictures, but I think that my favorite one of them all is the one of the two hands at the bottom...how precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanks, Stacy.
      those hands are my mum and my auntie ( her sister)
      my mum has bad knees and needs a hand to help her up off her chair.
      my auntie is in a wheel chair and yet is quite strong, so she gives my mum and sturdy hand to help her up.
      i think it is very symbolic of good friends.

      Delete