Thursday, August 23, 2012

International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA - August 2012

Don and Tyler took part in the IWF on Thursday and Friday while I busied myself elsewhere.
They were impressed with many machines and sales people.
I did not go in to the inner parts of the huge Georgia World Congress Center.
Here are a few photos of the first day of their show.
Don was parking the car so Tyler got his info packet

Tyler checks in and gets his name tag and lanyard
The welcome mat is out
A nice, large place to hold the fair
Ready to join the Woodworking Fair
Flowers around the building
In the lobby
Just across the street
I have been to Atlanta many times before, but I have never been to the CNN Center before
I lunched at MOE'S in the CNN Center and watched the TV News
After lunch and walk to the park I came back and gave Don the car keys so he could pick me up from the Botanical Gardens

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so interesting to see these pictures! Glad Dad and Ty had a good time at the woodworking show. Nice to see the CNN Center again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete