Wednesday, September 5, 2012

June in Seoul, South Korea

Ali needed to go to her office to get a few things and asked me to come along with her.
I was happy to come along and see where she had been working since December.
What a happy and bright place it was.
Her co-workers were a very friendly bunch.
Thanks for showing me around, Ali.

Enjoy the pictures.

Ali at her desk one last time

Neatly organized
Those workbooks...
...Ali worked so hard on
They looked like such fun I wanted to do some pages
With workmates, Coco, Chilli, and Kyung
She got into the photo-taking mode, too
Good byes are hard to say, but they have big smiles no matter what they feel in their hearts
I really thought this was a nice way to keep a Bible verse in your heart on the way to work
We broke into a meeting to have Ali be able to say good bye to them, too
Hugging Dr. Yoon, the office director
More waves and good wishes for Ali from Jewel, Robin, In sun, Ann, Michelle, and Jin

0 comments:

Post a Comment