Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bible Verse for January 26th, 2012

Week 2

My Bible verse for week 2 was on that was underlined in my old Bible.
It is 2 Corinthians 9:15 - "Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift."
When I repeat that out loud it causes me to tear up.

His gift is why I live. His gift is for ME and for YOU.
I need to say this verse over each and every day.

It was Ali's birthday on the 25th - she is a GIFT in my life too. Here are a few pictures of her.

First birthday and she is afraid of her candle
Ali, Rebecca and Bryn ready for Christmas
Ali in her bedroom with little sister, Bryn, and baby brother, Tyler
Ali teaching Daddy to play violin
Yes,  I tried to keep up but got left behind

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that's a verse that reminds us how much we have and how good God is. Thanks for sharing. Awww, I love this tribute to me! Thanks for putting up these pictures. Some I haven't seen for a very long time and they're nice to look at every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i reread it today i am reminded how it says, "gift" and not gifts as I sometimes read it.
    that is to me the gift of Himself for me.
    amazing love.

    ReplyDelete