Friday, February 24, 2012

And one more...

Today I went to see my PT.
As we were talking I mentioned that I made a green shake and did not enjoy the kale in it too much.
He happily told me how he makes his green drink and brought out his cup to show me.

I tried to recreate it at home this evening and hope I got it all. I think I added a few more fruits then he did.

Spinach smoothie:
that is all -  raspberries, blueberries, a kiwi, strawberries, spinach ( cooked in the micro wave for about two minutes to get something, I do not remember what, to come out of it) and a banana ( it was supposed to be frozen but I did not give it enough time in the freezer and it would have been better frozen)
another view to make sure you see all the good stuff
the fun part for me
the pretty is all gone but the taste is there
his and hers
thanks to Don for taking this of me enjoying for you to see
we drank it up
and it was good
way better then kale

1 comment:

  1. I can think of all the healthiness~i hear so much about the "green drinks". I think that is a strong hint to start using my vita mix more. :)

    ReplyDelete