Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bible Verse for February 23rd, 2012

Week 6

It is the day to choose my new Bible text to memorize.

Since I have been in the kitchen a lot of this afternoon making interesting creations, I decided on a verse to go along with that.

Psalms 34:8 says:
"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good:  blessed is the man (woman) that trusteth in Him. "

I knew how to repeat the first part of this verse but faltered on the second part.
It is a good verse to think on often in the coming days.

My first creation today was Cauliflower Soup.
So easy and so tasty.
I made it for my friend, Jackie and her family.

most of the ingredients... just add the garlic
boil it together for about 20 minutes with some salt and chicken style seasoning to your taste
the green pot helps to make it taste even better
after blended and added back to the pot
ready to consume
add some fresh home made bread my friend gave me... and enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Can you send me the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Did you get the recipe now?
    I emailed it.

    ReplyDelete