Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo Challenge - Day 1

Today is the first day of the new month so I'm starting a new photo challenge: Day 1 - Your View Today

Since this is my view today, I decided to have many photos to show you my view on things I did in my day.

Personal Worship time with my Friend, Jesus
Brunch
Laundry
Fresh strawberries for a snack
Valentine photo-op - it is the start of February
Phone calls
Dishes
Composing a photo
Phoenix Fitness class
First test - the walk test for 6 minutes
Hoop and ladder drill
Second test - Wall Push Ups
Useful ties
One of our cheery trainers
Supper Salad
Sweet Potato
Broccoli, Onion, Carrot and Noodles
Talk to Ali and Work on Photos
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many wonderful pictures to look at and comment about. Wow, that brunch just looks absolutely AMAZING to me! I sooo miss prosage and dill pickles. There are plenty of sweet pickles here, but the only dill-ish kinds we can find are at Subway. I love your composed picture. So pretty and Valentine's-y. And I WISH I could find cinnamon hearts here. I really miss eating those things. Two Valentine's Days might come and go without me tasting one of those delicious treats. Great fitness class pictures! Who took the ones that you are in? Great to see what you do in the class. And I love the one with our trainer. She looks so happy and I love the colours of the hoops. Your office is a great picture, too. You have so many more pictures on your wall than last summer. It looks like such an inspirational space for you to work in. Hehe, and of course my favourite is of you and Dad. Love that you love to give each other hugs and kisses! :) Thanks so much for the photos of your day and for letting yourself be featured in so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali for being such a great supporter!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete