Friday, February 17, 2012

Bible Verse for February 16th, 2012

Week 5


Today I woke up to see it snowing!
Yesterday was bright and sunny and warm.
Someone said they saw a person wearing shorts outside as it was so nice out.
On Monday when we did our warm ups outside in the parking lot the bees were following us around.
Now today we have a lot of snow again.
It is good because we will need all the moisture we can get so that the hot summer will not be so dry and have us worrying about fires.
Another good reason the snow is good, it is the winter season now and it looked so pretty.

Here are a few pictures of my snowy walk and then I will add my choice for memory work this week.

Driving home from the pool today
A perfect street - I think
I think the ducks knew I was there and came to see if I had bread to give them
Next time I will (if I remember)
Standing on a sidewalk downtown looking up into the tree to try and get the water droplets
Nice splash of colour in the snow

The memory verse for this week is:
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14: 27

What a beautiful verse. I think it fits in with the snow scenes of today.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it is snowy there! We don't have any at all except for up in the mountains. That is a perfect looking street. It almost looks like Maple Street downtown, but I don't think it is. Lovely pics Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Yes, it is a snowy snowy day after several really warm ones.
    But I am sure this will not stay too long.
    That street was down town off of Abbott but I did not look at the name of it.
    I was just driving around looking for pretty.
    Now I am curious to know where Maple Street is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your snow pictures! You are making me miss snow--we have not gotten any yet this year. I don't mind not sliding off the road on ice, but I do miss the snow!

    Great memory verse as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your memory verse. I like to think of that one often...and am still memorizing it!

    ReplyDelete