Friday, June 15, 2012

Bible Verse for June 14, 2012

Week 22

2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT)

"Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive His approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth."

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

"Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."


This verse gives me something to think about each day.
Sometimes it is easy to float along with the busyness or our regular days, but we are called to study and to be ready to explain the word of truth.

I was going to call my friend from the pool.   She missed both Tuesday and Thursday groups.   I did call last evening and did not reach her.   

We were going to go for lunch sometime.

I really hope she comes back to class.
We enjoyed some really nice chats.

Each day is the day to share Jesus's love with others.

The most important study. 

Nature study. 

Example study.   My dad is such a hard worker.   



0 comments:

Post a Comment