Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Challenge - Tourist in My Own Town

June 5th, 2012
H2O
Water Centre and Fields

This is a large area with two large buildings.
One is the swimming centre and the other is a multi-purpose sports centre.
Today I did an outdoors tour and will probably be inside tomorrow afternoon.

Have a look with me at all the different things to do here.

Enter here!

The whole building as you approach from Gordon Drive.


Red Winged Blackbird in marshy area with the H2O building behind. 





There are different fields all around.  Some for soccer, some of softball, and all kinds of activities. 







One of the well kept gardens. 


Flowers, vegetables, rock pathways and birdhouses fill this community garden. 



A look inside H2O - the wave pool straight ahead. 

The waterslides. 




In the rock garden at the front of the H2O building.

Everything is so well kept and neat.
If you have some time to visit wonder what you will enjoy most?


2 comments:

  1. Yay, a great place for a tourist to go! The river ride is my favourite part. Just so nice to get dragged around the loop while you float. So relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The River Run was not too relaxing for me yesterday, but it was good for me.
      I should have counted how many times I went around.
      Thanks for always looking and commenting.

      Delete