Friday, June 1, 2012

June Challenge - Tourist in My Own Town

June 1st, 2012
Father Pandosy Mission
Kelowna, B.C.

Photos by Glenda Quiring




















A new statue was installed not too long ago and after seeing it in the newspaper, wanted to see it for myself. It is sure a nicely kept, interesting place to visit.
Father Pandosy Mission is on Benvolin Road.
They ask for a $2 donation for visitors  and have other fees for professional photographers and small groups.
The self guided tour takes about 30 minutes - more or less to your interest.
I enjoyed being a tourist here and taking pictures.   I think you will enjoy it too.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a really interesting place! Hmm I never heard about it when I was there though... I guess it's good to be a tourist sometimes.
    Good pics! I like the angled one of the statue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not far to go from our house.
      We will have to go there next time you are in town.
      Thanks for having a look and for taking time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures. Must got there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a look, mum.
      I will be happy to take you sometime.

      Delete
  3. Wow, great pictures of a place not far from our house that I have never been to before, just driven by. It looks like a nice place to explore. I can't wait to see all the fun tourist things you find and post about this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I hope I can keep it up all month long.
      I will make a list and some places will be once I have not been too before.
      Other places well enjoyed spots from lots of visits.

      Delete