Friday, June 22, 2012

Bible Verse for June 22, 2012

Week 23

Ecclesiastes 3: 22

So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is why they are here! No one will bring them back from death to enjoy life in the future.


What a good verse to tell me to be happy here and now, right in the moment.   
I do not need to look ahead or behind all the time. 


Right now, is the time to enjoy in the Lord. 


Thank you for that, Solomon. 


Happy on Father's Day - June 2012

Happy times with Tyler -- even when I friend playfully muds up the car.

Tea Time at Lake Tai with Ty

After spending a little time with Laura -- and then with Bryn downstairs taking photos. 

There are beautiful blooms all over the city this week.  So fun to see them all as I do errands. 

At the Farmer's Market on Wednesday with Bryn.

Tomorrow will be time for meeting with God and church family --- Thank you Lord for all the ways to enjoy this life . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment